All about US

My photo
Brittaney and I are two peas in a pod.. She is my reason for breathing...I wonder at times what my life would be like without her.. but then I realize I wouldnt have a life..

Welcome

Welcome To Our Page.. We have an interesting life... not always what some people would agree with .. but then again thats why its called "OUR LIFE" not your life!!

Friday, June 18, 2010

In the Middle of Everything.....

Britt decides she wants to go to the Military Ball... Wow as if I dont have enough on my plate planning for her Birthday Party... at the last minute (2 weeks before... ok last minute enough) she pops in to say... Hey Im going to the Military Ball with Delaneys brother Tony... I was like... WHAT????? But needless to say... With alittle help from Granny & Papa and her Dad & Heather... we all pulled it together.... She was beautiful... OF course Right... lol


Heather did her hair....it turned out sooo pretty... then the wind got it... lol (she was still pretty)


Wesley came out to take pictures... he was really great, knowing she was going to the Ball with somebody else didnt bother him at all... He is really a great boyfriend for Britt...





No comments:

Post a Comment